Question:
Titanic = Greatest Grossing Movie ever. I love it. Do you & why? (and I take it to heart when you insult it)?
Ana
2006-01-13 20:13:34 UTC
I, for one, love the emotional impact and basically am just in love with the movie.
Ten answers:
Why's the rum gone? ☺☮♥ ツ♫
2006-01-13 23:17:02 UTC
The movie was ok but kinda predictable... I knew it was going to sink before they even hit the iceberg.
isabel_ro1981
2006-01-14 04:20:42 UTC
I've always been fascinated with the story of the Titanic. The irony of the "Unsinkable Ship" sinking on its maiden voyage. I loved Titanic mostly because of how well the story of Titanic and its passengers was told. Seeing the Titanic come alive on the screen in color was amazing to me.

The love story was beautiful also, and I did cry at the end. :-)
iganokami
2006-01-14 04:36:59 UTC
I think the epic scale obscured the bad acting at first, but I've seen it three times, and more and more I see how bad the acting really was. It was a predictable movie that was intentionally pulling out all of the emotional stops.
Maggie
2006-01-14 04:17:03 UTC
I like it, yes. I wouldn't say that I love it, but I do like it. I always cry at the end, I'm such a sap. I hate most romantic movies, but I did enjoy watching the Titanic.
♥ Mandy♥
2006-01-14 19:48:26 UTC
OMG that is the best love story ever and at the end I always cry. GO to Yahoo music videos and look up Celine Dion she sings the "My Heart Will Go On" song and it's the best! Watch it now!
Cat In The Sink
2006-01-14 04:17:09 UTC
No, I do not love it. I thought Leonardo DiCaprio's acting in What's Eating Gilbert Grape was great, but Titanic was mawkish and pandering.
2006-01-14 05:05:44 UTC
It made so much cuz a lot of people saw it many times. The movie is good. I give it a B (ranging from F - A+). It won't stand the test of time. It is getting less and less appreciated over time.
ugubesugo
2006-01-14 12:42:19 UTC
Yes, I liked it and I even got emotional in the end (snif, snif) but for me it was just one of those movies you watch once and get on with your life. I never felt like watching it again, but, hey, glad you like it.
Draven
2006-01-14 05:10:12 UTC
i did like the movie but didnt understand the endin call me simple but what was the piont of "i'll never let you go.."and hten 3 min. later she is prying his fingers of the door. y didnt she just leve him there or go back for his body? but other than that it was great storyling was impecable

ps i know i cant spell sry
2006-01-14 04:51:16 UTC
ok , ill be the only girl so far to say i hated the movie ! please dont take it personally sweety but i really do think it was so cheezey .