Question:
i want to download free movies without paying?
2006-02-09 21:44:27 UTC
i want to download free movies without paying?
Five answers:
cre8ingleaders
2006-02-09 21:51:23 UTC
So does EVERYONE else... if it were as easy as asking a question on here... don't you think more people would already be doing it. Even if you do find a way, as soon as it catches on, the Film industry will be right there to shut it down.

Good luck with your search
Rock Nate
2006-02-10 05:48:50 UTC
Well, you can go to Kazaa.com and prolly find movies on there. However, it is illegal and there's a good possibility you'll get caught. Better to let your friends and do it and get the movies from them.
aaroncoal
2006-02-10 05:49:26 UTC
I know how but I won't tell you because it's totally illegal
?
2006-02-10 05:45:03 UTC
I don't think you can, or at least not legally!
Rachel
2006-02-10 05:46:51 UTC
you can't do that, it's called bootlegging and it's illegal.