Question:
Batman......Batman Returns...Batman Forever...Batman and Robin...Batman Begins-Your best?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Batman......Batman Returns...Batman Forever...Batman and Robin...Batman Begins-Your best?
Nine answers:
jsurratt2323
2006-01-06 07:39:43 UTC
No dought i would say Batman. But after seeing Batman Begins i would say it was the best of them all. After seeing that i was hooked.
Leone
2006-01-05 02:36:58 UTC
Batman & Robin and Batman Forever shouldn't be in the running, as they aren't remotely of any quality. Batman Begins was a masterpiece, hands down.
bptoche1
2006-01-04 21:35:23 UTC
Batman, hands down best.
?
2016-05-20 08:51:06 UTC
Amy Allison Ashley Aubry Audriana Ava Alise Alessana Alora Amber Alyssa Abigail Ashton Avery Ashlyn Ally
Juby
2006-01-05 13:11:32 UTC
Batman Begins of course. It is about time that Christian Bale got credit for something aside from playing a rock-star obsessed homo. And this movie actually had a storyline! Of course there was still some cheesy dialogue but nothing nearly as bad as the previous movies.
adán
2006-01-04 21:44:28 UTC
Batman and batman returns... love Jack Nicholson, Michelle Pfeiffer and Danny Devito as villians...
danae_rachelle
2006-01-04 21:44:08 UTC
Batman and Robin- GEORGE CLOONEY IS SO HOT
Friendly
2006-01-04 21:36:56 UTC
I liked them all except the last one. It was more of a story line instead of what I was expecting action. But my fav is the very first one with Jack Nicholson he played the best joker that I've ever seen.
taramackie
2006-01-17 21:04:09 UTC
Definitely Batman Begins... no doubt about it, Christian Bale was the absolute best Batman & Bruce Wayne!