Question:
Worst movies you've ever watched?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Worst movies you've ever watched?
27 answers:
2006-03-04 01:51:57 UTC
is laughing because I liked most of the movies people named and I never seen any thats on your list but dumb and dumber and I liked itbut not the when harry met lyoyd one I agree it was awful. But I say the worst movie I watched was DATE MOVIE!!!!!!!! AWFUL!!!!!! AWFUL!!!!!! AWFUL!!!!!!
night.monkey
2006-03-04 05:43:11 UTC
Charlie's Angels. Drew Barrymore rocks, but not in that movie...lol.
2006-03-03 22:04:45 UTC
The Cable Guy and Me Myself and Irene starring Jim Carrey
2006-03-03 19:57:58 UTC
Full Metal Jacket
2006-03-03 19:21:05 UTC
The worst movie I've ever seen was "28 Days Later." Absolutely dreadful.
MJ23
2006-03-03 19:13:23 UTC
Rollerball, Cursed, bogeyman
crythsania
2006-03-03 19:05:42 UTC
Alone in the dark and Glitter
Diyannah
2006-03-03 19:03:03 UTC
Daredevil, Dodgeball, etc.
2006-03-03 18:59:31 UTC
Dude, where's my car?

Dreamcatcher
2006-03-03 19:42:50 UTC
The worst movie that I have ever seen was also Planet of the Apes,the other movie is Jeepers Creepers. I hated that movie so much that they had the nerve 2 make a sequal of the first one. The 2nd is even worse than the first one, that movie suck. If there was a rating 4 that movie I would rate it a "F-" that's how WORSE it was.
thelucegoose
2006-03-03 20:10:43 UTC
9 1/2 Women, Flowers in the Attic, How Stella Got Her Groove Back, Prime.
?
2016-03-27 09:49:50 UTC
Good Luck Chuck. Jessica Alba isn't a comedian...and Dane Cook just tries too hard.
Hina Naqvi
2006-03-03 20:16:06 UTC
Freddie VS Jason - 2 thumbs down!
CountryGirl516
2006-03-03 19:04:53 UTC
The Matrix
vanilla_slvr
2006-03-03 19:09:00 UTC
oh man this pains me to think of these movies but here goes fast and the furious 1 and 2, the devils rejects, kangaroo jack, freddy got fingered, dumb and dumberer, solaris, from justin to kelly, and on on on
2006-03-03 20:05:01 UTC
Madagascar
peter
2006-03-03 19:55:03 UTC
"The Ringer" with Johnny Knoxville, hands down!!!! Try as they may to teach a message at the end, but making fun of the handicapped is just not funny.
Rezxian
2006-03-03 19:03:06 UTC
Shark boy and Lava girl
2006-03-03 18:59:59 UTC
Blair Witch Project hands down!!!!!!
2006-03-03 19:13:16 UTC
Anything that has Jennifer Lopez in it (except for "Out of Sight" and "Selena" - everything else she's done is crap!)
cutiepie1133000
2006-03-03 20:15:48 UTC
Shall we dance
GoLdFiNgEr
2006-03-03 18:58:32 UTC
Evil Dead
thenext_marlonbrando
2006-03-03 20:41:07 UTC
that new one, date movie, and deliverance, i suggest avoiding those movies at all cost
Not OK
2006-03-03 19:05:10 UTC
spy kids
ladythuganomics