Question:
Let's test your MOVIE knowledge! for 10 points!?
manofsteel_returns
2006-04-08 11:39:11 UTC
Name some famous movies from 1966!
Eight answers:
Joe T
2006-04-08 13:04:35 UTC
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

A Man and a Woman

A Man for All Seasons

Alfie

The Appaloosa

Batman

The Battle of Algiers Golden Lion winner

The Bible: In The Beginning

The Birds, the Bees and the Italians Palme d'Or winner

Blood Bath

Blowup

Chappaqua

Cul-de-Sac Golden Bear winner

Fahrenheit 451

Follow Me, Boys!

Frankie and Johnny

Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Great St Trinian's Train Robbery

Hawaii

It Happened Here

Morgan!

Our Man Flint

Paradise, Hawaiian Style

Paris brûle-t-il? (Is Paris Burning?)

The Sand Pebbles

The Singing Nun

Spinout

Triple Cross

Trunk to Cairo

The Wild Angels

Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree (short subject)
Alicia_1971
2006-04-08 18:46:28 UTC
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Wild Angels

Paradise, Hawaiian Style

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf

A Man for All Seasons

Alfie

Blow-up

Closely Watched Trains

Fahrenheit 451

Georgy Girl

Harper

Khartoum

Madame X

Morgan!

The Professionals
Edi
2006-04-08 18:41:39 UTC
The Famous Skyscraper and Blowup.
sonia
2006-04-08 18:46:02 UTC
I Can say Few from bollywood they r Don, Bobby, Mera Naam Joker,Hum Kisise Kum Nahin etc
andy_la
2006-04-08 18:41:04 UTC
A man for all seasons won best picture..but I like the orginal Alfie
YA!!!
2006-04-08 18:53:34 UTC
King kong
jbrownguitar
2006-04-08 18:46:36 UTC
world cup
mrpink5547
2006-04-08 18:51:20 UTC
it's great people in here know how to use IMDB