Question:
Clint Eastwood or John Wayne?
2006-01-20 08:06:31 UTC
I like Clint Eastwood, but if the answers witty, It's up for grabs.
Nine answers:
2006-01-20 08:27:04 UTC
In westerns, I think Clint is a better gunfighter, but John Wayne would beat the crap outta him in a fist fight.
hellyeah
2006-01-20 14:00:51 UTC
John Wayne Westerns and Wars !!
anakin_3001
2006-01-20 08:29:09 UTC
Clint Eastwood. He's more mysterious in his westerns.
ghost7
2006-01-20 08:12:46 UTC
Play Misty for Me - Eastwood
nurseoccupational
2006-01-20 08:18:45 UTC
thats like asking Sly Stallone or Arnold

Differant actors for differant times. The Duke had more variety, comedy, drama, western, war
.45 Peacemaker
2006-01-21 02:56:46 UTC
John Wayne his movies were more possitive and talked about the greatness of this country
MaxTunk
2006-01-20 08:13:29 UTC
for me clint eastwood
2006-01-20 09:20:37 UTC
John Wayne. i'm 14 i grew up with his movies. since my older brother is a big fan. ;) lol
Dave
2006-01-20 08:08:15 UTC
Both. The are both excellent Western / Action stars in their respective generations.