Question:
i want to know where i can buy/download the film "the gift of love" from 1958?
glenmeskell
2006-12-10 17:14:02 UTC
the film starred ava gardner and robert stack. i want to get this for my mother, she remembers the film fondly. She remembers the cinema was a flood of tears at the end and looking at the synopsis it is a bloody tragedy. I don't believe it's on general release so if anyone knows where to get it, be it 2nd hand video store or similar i would be so thankful. many thanks guys
Four answers:
senlin
2006-12-10 18:29:39 UTC
You can get it at Robert's Hard to Find Videos.

Here's the link: http://www.robertsvideos.com/product.php3?invid=65843&ref=/browse.php3?All=&keywords=&NPAL=&MESECAM=&VHS=&DVD=&CDROM=&VHSEP=&VHSSP=&PAL=&SECAM=&MPAL=&alpha=G&catid=&page=14&incr=1
crash
2006-12-10 18:21:51 UTC
That movie starred Lauren Bacall, not Ava Gardner. Anyway, it will be a hard one to find. It's not available on Amazon or Ebay.
alia
2016-10-05 07:43:36 UTC
the flexibility to cheer human beings up whilst they're having a coarse day. And to make human beings snicker for hours at something stupid I did. i've got achieved some tremendously stupid issues. believe me.
2006-12-14 07:35:04 UTC
usually you can a lot of older films in virgin or hmv ask them, if not they might be able to get it for you